copyrights reserved © Carengrow.com
The health scenario in India is something that we all as Indians should give a thought about. The number of people suffering from various diseases has been increasingly rapidly in the country. The deaths due to these diseases are shocking. But sadly the healthcare scenario is not really something we can be proud about. Preventive healthcare is lacking in the country, especially in the rural areas.
People are not aware about how important preventive healthcare is. Many people neglect deadly diseases that can be cured in the early stage and suffer later. People hesitate to consult a doctor unless the problem worsens.
Did you know?
- According to reports from WHO, more than two billion people are infected with Hepatitis B virus! This disease kills around 600,000 people every year throughout the world! In India, around 80 million suffer from Hepatitis B and about 24,000 people die annually.
- Cervical cancer is very common in India. About 1/4th of the people who suffer from cervical cancer throughout the world, are from India.
How can this be prevented?
Vaccination is the solution. Many people are unaware that these diseases can be prevented by vaccines. Less than 10% of the people opt for vaccinations. People must work on improving their lifestyles and take necessary health precautions.
- Vaccines are very inexpensive, when compared to the amount of money you would end up wasting on the treatment!
- Vaccines also are easily available.
- Saves your time, the time that you would be wasting on the treatment.
- Most importantly, vaccines save your life.
The Government of India has suggested these vaccines for people of the country.
|NATIONAL IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM RECOMMENDED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA|
At carengrow, we constantly work on educating people about the importance of preventive healthcare.